In times of html5, ajax, css3 and more it's not necessary using flash applications or streaming services anymore. With this project I'm trying to create a web based audioplayer that can handle large music collections and that is usable with a dynamic playlist which can be edited while listening to music without refreshing the page.
- using html5 audio tag as player
- tracks can be added to playlist while listening to music without refreshing the page
- using mediainfo as collection scanner
- collection treeview, inspired by amarok
- planned: change order and remove tracks from playlist
- planned: user management
- planned: context area that shows track specific information
- planned: simple installation progress
- planned: support for multiple codecs (at the moment only mp3)
- planned: german translation
Be the first to post a review of Musichspeler!