MuPuPriNT (Multi-Purpose Prime Number Tester) is a primality and compositeness tester for many different types of numbers.
It is basic, yet full-featured, and offers several different testing methods for each type of number.
MuPuPriNT is built on the GNU Multiple-Precision (GMP) integer + rational library, and is available for Windows, OS X, and Linux. Source code is available as well, and can be built on any machine with Qt installed.
As of version 2.0, MuPuPriNT is built on the cross-platform Qt application framework. There are currently two versions: MuPuPriNT and MuPuPriNT Extended.
- Redesigned user interface!
- Multiple comprehensive testing methods
- Detailed display
- Save detailed results files
- Test many types of numbers
- One convenient interface
- Extended version for eleven types of numbers
Nice and simple.