muParser is a cross platform math parser library. It can be extended with user defined functions with an unlimited number of parameters, postfix-, infix- and binary operators. It compiles the formula into bytecode in order to speed up evaluation.
- fast parsing of mathematical expressions
- variables and constants
- user defined functions
- user defined operators (unary and binary)
- localization is supported
- can be built with support for unicode
- project- or makefile for GNU/autoconf, msvc2005, msvc2008, msvc2010,mingw, bcc included
- strings as function parameters
There are no 3 star reviews.