muParser is a cross platform math parser library. It can be extended with user defined functions with an unlimited number of parameters, postfix-, infix- and binary operators. It compiles the formula into bytecode in order to speed up evaluation.
- fast parsing of mathematical expressions
- variables and constants
- user defined functions
- user defined operators (unary and binary)
- localization is supported
- can be built with support for unicode
- project- or makefile for GNU/autoconf, msvc2005, msvc2008, msvc2010,mingw, bcc included
- strings as function parameters
very good project, thanks!
very easy to use
Great software, thanks muparser
Very useful and complete library, easy to integrate one's own functions.
I was searching for a math parser supporting parameterized curves in my dlRaw project. I stumbled on this one and it does the job very well and very fast. Setup and integration (source code based) was a breeze. And I only needed to change 3 lines to pass my "all warnings are errors"-policy. Impressive work.
It works great in LibreCAD. LibreCAD relies on muParser from now on. Thanks!