muParser is a cross platform math parser library. It can be extended with user defined functions with an unlimited number of parameters, postfix-, infix- and binary operators. It compiles the formula into bytecode in order to speed up evaluation.
- fast parsing of mathematical expressions
- variables and constants
- user defined functions
- user defined operators (unary and binary)
- localization is supported
- can be built with support for unicode
- project- or makefile for GNU/autoconf, msvc2005, msvc2008, msvc2010,mingw, bcc included
- strings as function parameters
very good project, thanks!
great app, works nicely
very easy to use
Great software, thanks muparser
Very useful and complete library, easy to integrate one's own functions.