MultiWOL is a Perl CGI script for power up computers remotely that designed with multiuser environment in mind. MultiWOL offers capability of waking up multiple hosts simultaneously with automatic check that remote host has or may has not awoken.
- Each of the users can view and power up only certain predefined computers.
- Multiple hosts can be selected to power up simultaneously.
- Automatic check that remote host has or may not has awoken by trying to set up TCP connection to the predefined port.
- Highlighting of on-line hosts.
- Auto get MAC through hostname or IP.
- Multi-language (English, Russian).
Be the first to post a review of MultiWOL!