Multi Boot USB / MultiBoot USB / MultiBootUSB is a software / installer which allows user to install multiple Live Linux Distros in to a single USB drive / Pendrive / Flash drive and able to boot from it. USB can be tested without reboot using inbuilt QEMU.
- No dropdown list.
- Auto detection of iso files.
- Installed distro can be deleted whenever required.
- Keeps USB drive clean.
- Test USB with out reboot (using QEMU)
- Simple user interface.
- Hide distro installion (only in windows).
- No installation (Windows).
- Support for 150+ distros and counting.
Very easy to setup, fast and without errors 1 problem and therefore only 4 stars. It does not seem to support UEFI BIOS. I had to set BIOS to CSM legacy boot to be able to boot from the USB. This will probably cause problems when I want to install from this multibootusb.