mTroll is the software portion of a hybrid hardware/software MIDI foot controller. mTroll is the MIDI control engine that I use with my monome-based ( http://monome.org/docs/tech:kits:40h_kit ) foot controller. mTroll outputs MIDI in response to input from the monome or the gui. mTroll can be used standalone without hardware as a virtual foot controller. mTroll has native support for Axe-Fx processors with round tripping of effect block bypass and x/y states, scene control and looper block control.
- Software based MIDI control engine
- Supports up to 64 physical switches and LEDs, and 4 expression pedals/knobs
- Configure devices, patches and banks via XML data file
- Configure UI via separate XML data file
- Native support for Axe-Fx processors
Great software, thank you.