Magic Assistant is multi-platform application for "Magic: The Gathering" players. Includes Card Browser, Library Organizer, Deck Builder and MTG Tournament Manager. Comes with MTG cards database and allows web updates. See home page for details.
- advanced cards search and filtering
- deck builder with deck charts
- deck play simulation
- random booster pack generator
- card prices from retailer or user's
- card collections organizer
- card import from multiple formats and raw cvs files
- tournament scheduler and score keeper
- automatic magic card sets updates
Very usefull but crashed at import of big data with a java heap error.
The best MTG application by far. I use it almost every day to manage my collection and my decks. I hope to see in the near future a better a more intuitive way of adding sets and cards manually (for promos and other special cards not listed on the Gatherer).
Awesome program small learning curve but well documented so it was easy to learn. I would like to see some way to mark my cards as foil or promo. It would also be nice to be able to assign a color to your deck then in the my cards tab the row would be color coded for its deck location.
Clever eclipse based application for managing my cards.
Just what I was looking for!