MSS Code Factory 2.5.13164 SP1 released!
MSS Code Factory is a model-to-source code manufacturing tool which captures a knowledge engineer's (i.e. programmer's) coding architecture and style through a General Expansion Language (GEL) XML syntax.
It produces a Java 8 Object-Relational Management caching architecture with pluggable persistent storage to DB/2 LUW, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SAP/Sybase ASE databases, as well as an in-memory RAM repository.
It also produces a structured SAX XML parser for loading databases, an X(ml)Msg implementation for client-server communications, a prototype Swing GUI for demonstrations, and JavaFX components for custom GUIs.
All source code now resides at https://github.com/msobkow
CFSecurity, CFInternet, and CFCrm 2.6 are under an Apache V2 license. All projects extend at least CFSecurity 2.6. The factory and it's rule base are under a dual GPLv3-commercial license. The shared jars are under LGPLv3.
- Produces ready-to-build code in minutes
- Java Object-Relational Mapping model
- PostgreSQL 9.2, Oracle 11gR2, MySQL 5.5, DB/2 LUW 10.5, SAP/Sybase ASE 15 and SQL Server 2012 currently supported
- Uses JDBC with prepared SQL and stored procedures for faster performance
- Support for both client-server and JEE applications
Be the first to post a review of MSS Code Factory!