MSS Code Factory 2.1 Service Pack 1 has been released!
MSS Code Factory is a model-to-source code manufacturing tool designed to capture a knowledge engineer's (i.e. programmer's) coding architecture and style through a General Expansion Language (GEL) XML syntax.
It produces a Java 7 Object-Relational Management caching architecture with pluggable persistent storage to DB/2 LUW, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SAP/Sybase ASE databases, as well as an in-memory RAM repository.
It also produces a structured SAX XML parser for loading databases, and an X(ml)Msg implementation for client-server communications.
All source code now resides at https://github.com/msobkow
Just a reminder: MSS Code Factory CFSecurity, CFInternet, and CFCrm 2.2 are under a BSD 3-Clause license. All projects built with the tool extend at least CFSecurity 2.2. The factory itself and it's rule base are under a dual GPLv3-commercial license. The core jars are under LGPLv3.
- Quicker than a team of junior programmers
- Advanced Java Object-Relational Mapping model
- PostgreSQL 9.2, Oracle 11gR2, MySQL 5.5, DB/2 LUW 10.5 and SQL Server 2012 currently supported
- Uses JDBC with tuned prepared SQL and stored procedures for faster performance
- Support for both client-server and JEE applications
- Achieved genetic artificial intelligence on 10-DEC-2011 by producing business domain specializations of GEL grammar and syntax
Be the first to post a review of MSS Code Factory!