Just a reminder: MSS Code Factory CFSme 2.0 is under a BSD license.
MSS Code Factory produces an Object-Relational Mapping in Java with tightly coupled PostgreSQL 9.1, Oracle 11gR2, Sybase ASE 15.7, IBM DB/2 LUW 10.1, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, and MySQL 5.5 database integration.
MSS Code Factory is also a genetic expert system that produces an adaptation of it's own rule-based expert system technology for the specified business application model (the DNA of the new system.) You can use the same GEL syntax to create complex code based on arbitrary business models.
MSS Code Factory 1.11 will go "production" when the feature set is fully implemented for all the databases. PostgreSQL is the "prototype" database where new features are first coded and currently implements all planned features save for restricted deletes.
Passwords and logins are not going to be implemented by the manufactured code. Instead, use the tools you have onsite for your project.
- Quicker than a team of junior programmers
- Advanced Java Object-Relational Mapping model
- PostgreSQL 9, Oracle 11gR2, MySQL 5.5, Sybase ASE 15.7, DB/2 LUW 10.1 and SQL Server 2012 currently supported
- Uses JDBC with tuned prepared SQL and stored procedures for faster performance
- Support for both client-server and JEE applications
- Achieved genetic artificial intelligence on 10-DEC-2011 by producing business domain specializations of GEL grammar and syntax
Be the first to post a review of MSS Code Factory!