MSS Code Factory 2.1 production has been released, reducing run times by over 99%.
MSS Code Factory is a model-to-source code manufacturing tool designed to capture a knowledge engineer's (i.e. programmer's) coding architecture and style through a General Expansion Language (GEL) XML syntax.
It produces a Java 7 Object-Relational Management caching architecture with pluggable persistent storage to DB/2 LUW, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SAP/Sybase ASE databases, as well as an in-memory RAM repository.
It also produces a structured SAX XML parser for loading databases, and an X(ml)Msg implementation for client-server communications.
All source code now resides at https://github.com/msobkow
Just a reminder: MSS Code Factory CFSecurity, CFInternet, and CFCrm 2.1 are under an Apache 2.0 license. All projects built with the tool extend at least CFSecurity 2.1. The factory itself and it's rule base are under a dual GPLv3-commercial license.
- Quicker than a team of junior programmers
- Advanced Java Object-Relational Mapping model
- PostgreSQL 9.2, Oracle 11gR2, MySQL 5.5, DB/2 LUW 10.5 and SQL Server 2012 currently supported
- Uses JDBC with tuned prepared SQL and stored procedures for faster performance
- Support for both client-server and JEE applications
- Achieved genetic artificial intelligence on 10-DEC-2011 by producing business domain specializations of GEL grammar and syntax
Be the first to post a review of MSS Code Factory!