MSLB is a crossplatform Simple Logbook program / application to write work logs or even a diary. MSLB can also use a bunch of presets that you can add with a simple doubleclick :) Logs get saved in a simple folder system. And its all portable.
- Customizable user premade entries
- Systematic folder tree for the logs (unix default: $HOME/Logs/year/month/year.month.day.txt, windows default: %applicationdir%\Logs\year\month\year.month.day.txt
- Fast and simple interface
- Portable(set the log directory to a subfolder in the logbook program directory)
- Search for logs containing a spesific word or part of a sentence
- Support for ASCII and Latin1 characters(example: æøå¡¿œ)
- Supported platforms: Windows, MacOSX Tiger(up to mslb2.6) and up to Lion, OSx86, Most Linux Distros, OpenSolaris and Solaris.
- Supports having the logbooks in any location
- Can work together with other services like truecrypt, dropbox and shared folders
- Works on Android(BETA support)
- Works on MacOSX on PowerPCs (v2.7 only)
- Support for multiple logbooks
I can't start it on my smartq ten2 android 2.2 :(
If you can not download the program from sourceforge.net then please go to my homepage and use the mirrors :) sourceforge have been having some problems lately OLD: Search/Locale bug fixed please download version 2.2 and edit the folder names in Logs/XXXX/ to match your language setting default is forced english in settings.conf
Simple but good! I would like it even more when we could change the starting folder (so having more logbooks in differend folders). Maybe an idea?
Useful project. Thanks