The Multi Router Traffic Grapher (MRTG) is a tool to monitor the traffic load on network links. MRTG generates HTML pages containing PNG images which provide a LIVE visual representation of this traffic.
- Retrieves data via an SNMP agent or from the output of a command line.
- Typically collects data every five minutes, with the ability to configure intervals.
- Creates an HTML page per target that features four graphs.
- Automatically scales the Y axis of the graphs to show the most detail.
- Includes the calculated max, average, and current values for both input and output.
- Can be configured to send warning emails if values surpass a given threshold.
Be the first to post a review of MRTG!