Tiny program written in Java, which provides OS - independent and clean algorithm to measure your mouse rate (mouse latency).
Java 7u5 or higher needed to run version 1.1 and lower.
Java 7u40 or higher needed to run version 1.2 and higher.
**Version 1.3 changes
- Fixed graphic artefacts appearing while program window is dragged.
**Version 1.2 changes
- Major code review & cleanup
- Mouse watching algorithm optimized
- Duplicate cursor statistics calculations removed & rewritten
- Automatic focus regain removed
- Redundant .exe removed, now there is one jar for every java-supported OS.
You can contribute to the project, read source code or modify it on GitHub - https://github.com/Pavelcz/MouseRate
- Checks update rate of your mouse.
- Clean algorithm.
- Doesn't provide unreal numbers as a result of incorrect time measure.
- Comparable results across all Operating Systems.
mouserate is fast and stable