MooVC is a modular object-oriented PHP framework based in the model-view-controller design pattern. The purpose of the MooVC framework is to provide a structured method of generating well-formed XML/XHTML that can be easily manipulated in code.
- A structured model for designing both basic and complex websites, based on well established design patterns, such as the MVC, Facade, Template and Chain of Responsibility patterns.
- A modular design that makes it easy to add and remove functionality without impacting other features.
- Built in auditing, policy control, database management, user management and shopping cart.
- A self validating method of generating well-formed XML/XHTML websites. No longer do you need to worry about those rouge entities or closing your tags.
- A ViewBuilder that helps convert your existing HTML websites into framework complaint PHP code.
Thanks for Moovc, it's excellent!