This is a simple Port Flooder written in Python 3.2
Use this tool to quickly stress test your network devices and measure your router's or server's load.
Features are available in features section below.
Moihack DoS Attack Tool was the name of the 1st version of the program.
Moihack Port-Flooder is the Reloaded Version of the program with major code rewrite and changes. Code is much smaller in size now - from about 130 pure lines of codes to 35 lines only.
To run it you must have Python 3.2 or newer installed.Tested this on Windows,but guess it will work in Linux also,since there are not any OS specific lines in the code.
This tool was only written for personal tests and usage! It was NOT written to DDoS other people and/or cause harm to hardware.I am NOT responsible for any kind of damage you make by using this software.
If you want to reach me, contact me at email@example.com
- Target's Adress can be in both IPv4 and URL format
- Manual Port Selection - Test exactly the port(->application) you want
- Use both TCP/UDP - No matter the protocol you can always flood
- Smart Re-Creation of socket objects - Not like other port flooders around. Target will have a hard time stopping your flooding
- Random Packet Creation option available
- Good Network Load to quickly stress test your network devices
- Simple command syntax - Easy to use for everyone that run a Python program in the past
Great product moidosflooder