The MOEA Framework is a free and open source Java library for developing and experimenting with multiobjective evolutionary algorithms (MOEAs) and other general-purpose multiobjective optimization algorithms. The MOEA Framework supports genetic algorithms, differential evolution, particle swarm optimization, genetic programming, grammatical evolution, and more. A number of algorithms are provided out-of-the-box, including NSGA-II, ε-MOEA, GDE3 and MOEA/D. In addition, the MOEA Framework provides the tools necessary to rapidly design, develop, execute and statistically test optimization algorithms.
- Fast, reliable implementations of many state-of-the-art MOEAs
- Extensible with custom algorithms, problems and operators
- Modular design for constructing new algorithms from existing components
- Permissive open source license
- Fully documented source code
- Over 1100 test cases to ensure validity