The modularRobot is a openSource-robotProject, which bases on linux. It is almost endless expandable by many modules and many available programming-languages. It has a desktop-environment and gtk+ is also implemented.
- expandable by modules
- based on µClinux
- with an ARM-processor
- with an Touchpanel-Display
- modules managed by an extra processor
- software can be easily written in python, c, c++, ...
- has an desktop-environment with gtk+
- anti-collision-system with camera and ultrasonic-sensors
- OpenCV-based video-processing
Be the first to post a review of modularRobot!