OpenMPT is a 'Win32' X86 based audio application used to produce music. The application was initially a private project developed by Olivier Lapicque and is a popular 'tracker' used by many musicians. For more info, see http://openmpt.org/
- Native and fast Windows GUI
- VST effects and VST instruments supported, low latency ASIO output
- Support for multiple sequences ("songs") in one file
- Support for custom tunings
- Suitable for live performances: Queue patterns, automate VST parameters using a MIDI keyboard, start and stop your modules with MIDI messages...
- Fully configurable keyboard layout
- True multiple document interface - open many modules at the same time and copy&paste between them!
- Many module formats supported
Nice, thank you
To me OpenMPT is one of the best modern music trackers around: 1st class, Mount Olympus of the music trackers! Keep up the great work guys! Cheers from a long time electronic musician... NW
modplug works great
One of the easiest apps to use