A Mod so that Minecraft now natively supports Mumble's positional audio feature. This means: Directional and positionally attenuated VOIP in relation to the game world.
Please visit the Forum for information about the newest Version!
Main Forum-Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1272675
TheSkorm's Fork on GitHub: https://github.com/TheSkorm/mod_mumblelink
Donations are greatly appreciated: https://sourceforge.net/donate/?user_id=2370023
- postional audio for Minecraft
- Mumble Positional Audio "Extended Support"
- requires MinecraftForge
- compatible with Minecraft 1.0.0 to Minecraft 1.7.10
- compatible with Minecraft Beta 1.4, 14_01, 1.5_01
- compatible with Mumble 1.2.2 - 1.2.4
- compatible with Mumble Link Plugin 1.2.0
- compatible with PR_Mumble1.0
- source code is compatible with Risugami's ModLoader
This project is great! I really like it! Thanx.
Fantastic program. ! Great works !
Hi there, love your mod, how about an update to match 1.2.4 and soon 1.2.5