This module lets specify which users to add to contact lists automatically. Module's configuration allows to specify either all users and some exceptions or certain JIDs. It was written for Jabberd14 (1.4 and 1.6 of Jabberd are supported).
- Supports include list or all available users
- Supports exclude list (useful if all users should be included)
- Default mode: users listed in include list appear only in rosters of users listed in the include list
- Widespread mode: users listed in include list appear in rosters of all users (useful for support accounts)
- Denies removing automatically populated contacts
Be the first to post a review of Jabberd14 automatic roster population!