MoCalc2012 is a simple, efficient Graphical User Interface for MOPAC and GAMESS (Firefly and WinGAMESS).
- Your favorite molecule editor (e.g. 'Avogadro' or ACD's 'ChemSketch') can be used for input generation.
- Smooth integration of 'ChemSketch' via Chembasic-scripts.
- Accepts 2D-, 3D-, SMILES-structures and crystallographic data as input, even multi-structure files.
- Display of results with 'Jmol', the popular molecular viewer (geometry, orbitals, animations, vibrations)
- Summary for MOPAC AND GAMESS calculations.
- Graphical display of term diagrams, IR-, UV/VIS-, Raman-, 1H- and 13C-NMR spectra.
- Scaling of vibrational frequencies and conversion of NMR shielding tensors to TMS based chemical shifts via basis-set dependant parameters.
- Comparison of calculated with experimental spectra.
Be the first to post a review of MoCalc2012!