Managed ListView Control is an advanced .Net C# UserControl ListView. The important thing of this project is the MLV.dll file.
This file contains ManagedListView component which is a UserControl that can be used in .Net applications.
This control is a customizable list view control. You can draw columns as you like, items as you like without 'slow' problems. However that doesn't mean you get the fastest thing but let's say it's better than normal ListView. No need to install any external components in the target pc to get it working (except the .net framework of course). If you don't like the look of the columns for example go ahead and change the way it get drown, it's your choice ;)
Remember this is a .net library uses System.Windows.Forms namespace so it targets Windows platform only.
This is an article of this project provides all the information:
- Support for Details and Thumbnails view modes
- Very fast draw without flashing or slow render problems
- Get rid of column indexes and use another way (column ids)
- In Details view: each subitem can have image and text
- In Details view: can add customized subitems like rating (5 starts rating like you see in Windows Media Player for songs)
- In Thumbnails view: draw thumbnails fast without hanging problems in zooming.
- In Thumbnails view: The images draw parameters (image size and coordinates) are calculated automatically and images drawn in "ratio stretch" form.
- Very easy to use and can be added in any project without problems. (no external components needed but .Net Framework)
Be the first to post a review of Managed ListView Control!