A multimedia authoring and processing framework and a video playout server for television broadcasting.
- Provides an object model to author, manipulate, serialize, and deserialize multitrack audio/video projects with filters and transitions
- Integration with many libraries for multimedia including FFmpeg, Jack, LADSPA, SoX, SRC (libsamplerate), frei0r, GTK+, Qt, and SDL
- Comprehensive and optimized suite of video and audio effects including image scaling, alpha-compositing, deinterlacing, masking, motion-tracking, audio mixing, audio gain, and wipe transitions
- Supports combining various video formats, frame rates, and resolutions (including HD) on the timline
- Supports SDI input and output
- High-level language bindings for C++, C#, Java, Lua, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and TCL
- Doxygen-based API Documentation
- YAML-based metadata and schema for documentation of modules, their services, and parameters
Nice and Easy to use.
first approach to this framework. seems very powerfull, but i found hard to pick up infos from mailing list (how to register to it?) and web site :( ... i know, i'm too lazy and forum addicted :D
MLT is awesome. I could not live without it.
Have not had much chance to play with this toolkit yet, but I already have a really good impression of the developers. They really are great at helping out, and very knowledgeable. Thanks! -Evert Vorster-
Good job, many thanks for giving out
Best utility on the market