The MLKit is a full-blown compiler for the programming language Standard ML. The MLKit implements most of the Basis Library and has support for ML Basis Files. The compiler runs on the Linux platform and targets the x86 architecture.
- Compiles all of Standard ML
- Supports most of the Standard ML Basis Library
- Targets the Linux platform on the x86 architecture
- Uses advanced garbage collection techniques that integrates region based memory management with reference tracing garbage collection
- Supports ML Basis files and incremental compilation
Be the first to post a review of MLKit!