A collection of tools to view and listen to streaming baseball games from MLB.Tv. This is NOT a way to watch games for free. You will need an MLB.Tv account for streaming audio and video. However, there are a lot of features available for non-subscribers too. MiLB.tv is now also integrated into the same mlbviewer interface. Enjoy!
- All video streams (basic and premium service)
- Adaptive rate streaming for premium streams
- Gameday audio
- Home and away streams
- Video and Audio Follow: pick your favorite teams and mlbviewer will always select the correct stream regardless of whether your team is home or away
- Start from any inning and even start a live game from the beginning of the broadcast (premium service only)
- mlbplay tool lets you play the media of your team without having to select it from the listings
- Favorite team highlighting makes finding your team in the listings even easier
- Condensed games and highlights (does not require MLB.TV subscription)
- NEW: Master scoreboard view (available to non-subscribers too)
- NEW: Line scores (available to non-subscribers too)
- NEW: Box scores (available to non-subscribers too)
- NEW: Standings (available to non-subscribers too; not real-time, but updated once a day)
- NEW: RSS feed (available to non-subscribers)
- NEW: MiLB.tv integration (requires MiLB.tv subscription)
I love being able to watch Dodger games without my browser! It took me some doing to get PyXML installed and I can't seem to get mlbhls working, but watching Dodger games online, even form the night before, without firing up my web browser? Priceless. I'm going to hate when my two week free trial of MLB.TV expires because I'm already getting spoiled.
Works, very small, no complaints.