MISSy is a Management Information System for Schools that allows them to centrally manage information related to staff and students. It is designed to be used by schools of any size or age groups.
MISSy will have the folowing features:
* Manage information about students
* Allow for staff to view information about students
* Allow for staff to complete registers
* Allow viewing of subject reports for students
* Integrate with a current LDAP / AD domain to ensure that details are kept constant across systems
* Allow parents to log in to view and update information about their children / contact information
* ... and many more to be planned!
The name is stylised as MISSy, as the nick-name of the project is 'little MISSy'. This is due to the fact that developer builds may not play nice, which young children are also know to do.
Be the first to post a review of MISSy!