This tool allows to generate Meeting Minutes, Project Reports and to track status of Issues, Risks, Agreements, Actions and Projects. All of it – using as little time as possible.
It is based on paradigm, that change in Risks, Issues, Agreements and actions are the main (but not the only) topics, which have to be recorded in the minutes of regular project meeting. Tool is developed for Access 2007 and has been successfully tested with Access 2010.
Unlike standard MS Access applications, MIRAAPT can produce high-quality HTML reports! (see screenshots)
Tool comes with the manual, example of filled in database and with example of reports.
- Project status tracking (F001). Tracks Project Status (text description), Issues, Risks, Agreements and Actions.Generates project report
- Meeting tracking (F002) Tracks meeting and generated. Generates meeting minutes .
- Automatic insertion of project status change in Meeting Minutes (F003). If a status of Issue, Risk, Agreement or Action has changed (created, updated, closed) as a part of a meeting, then tool will automatically include the description of a change in meeting minutes.
- Linking of action (F004) Action can be a standalone one or linked to Issue, Risk or Agreement
- Support of multiple projects in one database (F005). There can be many projects in one database.
- Support of multiple project in one meeting (F006) Several projects can be updated as a part of one meeting. Meeting minutes report then will group changes per project.
- Separation of application and database (F007) Application is separated from projects database itself. So, when new version is released (new features, bug fixes etc), those who already use tool would not have to migrate data across to be able to use a new version of a tool
- Switching between databases (F008) You can have multiple database files (e.g. one database file for all projects of s specific customer or one file for Internal meetings and one for customer meetings). You can then switch from one database to another from within a tool
- High-quality HTML reports (F009). As opposite to standard Microsoft Access reports, which can be saved without losing the quality only to *.pdf or to *.xps format, this feature allows generation of high-quality HTML reports, which can be then copied and pasted directly into the text of the email or any other program, which supports Windows copy and paste feature.
- Attachments (F010). In addition to filling in database fields, it is also possible to load one or several attachments to the records of a Project, Issue/Risk, Agreement or an Action.
miraapt works great
Simple. Useful. Light.
One of the easiest apps to use