MIRA - Sequence assembler and mapper for whole genome shotgun and EST / RNASeq sequencing data. Can use Sanger, 454, Illumina and IonTorrent data. PacBio: CCS and ecCLR data usable, CLR not yet.
- Allows hybrid assemblies of Sanger, 454, Solexa, IonTorrent and PacBio (CCS & ecCLR) data
- Can use paired-end and / or unpaired data
- Supports ancillary data in TRACEINFO format (from NCBI)
- Marks places of interest with tags so that these can be found quickly in finishing programs
- Has a SNP analysis pipeline for sequencing data of viruses and procaryonts
Mira-assembler works wonderful.
it is not only the program which is spectacular, but also its author Mr.Chevreux is from outer space. you must definitely give a try.
the best assembler so far