MionChrom interprets ASCII data from GC-C-IRMS systems, plots it, identifies peaks and autointegrates the results. The user can manually integrate peaks with different tools. The results is reported in *.XLS, *.TXT and *.PNG.
This software is currently in code only while we are working on version 2.0
- Auto-integrate chromatograms as they appears in a folder
- Use the arrow keys to inspect every peak and chromatogram
- Manually-integrate peaks and get a live view of the isotope ratio while you draw the baseline
- Export the chromatogram and results as a picture
- Export all the results in Excel 2003 format and in textfile
- Deconvolute poorly resolved peaks with Simplified Exponential Modified Functions
- Filter noisy data with Savitsky Golay filtering
- Design your own methods adapted to your fileformat
- Save the entire batch of integrated chromatograms in one single file
- More to come (soon): NetCDF as default fileformat
Be the first to post a review of MionChrom!