NEW VERSION IN PROGRESS. EMAIL RECOMMENDATIONS TO: email@example.com
miniPOS is a simple Point of Sale (POS) program designed for small businesses in developing countries. The program is designed to be a simpler, easier, and more powerful substitute for the pen and paper record keeping that many store owners use.
The program emphasizes ease of use and language flexibility.
- Quickly and easily tally up customer purchases and provide receipt numbers
- Edit receipts with the click of a button
- Manage inventory information such as identification number, name and price
- See gross sales information for any period
- See sales information for any period
- Customize the program language
- Add additional languages, using any existing language as a starting point for translation
- Print Product Sales Reports and Receipts
I actually like this POS. Its light-weight and very easy to use. I use it on a Windows 7 machine and it works fine. My only complaints? It could use a discount feature and the ability to edit the reciept template to make it personalized to your store. Right now Ive been testing miniPOS in one shop, but I would not use it in all my shops as it lacks much needed features. If you just want a cash register that holds your inventory list, try this. But for more, Id recommend Copper POS or uniCenta oPOS.
Exellent pos simple and lightweight with unique features, i am a win7 user and have a trouble when a change my pc to a winxp, i get a error, but i solve the problem with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable please put this in the requeriments for win xp users. Congratulations for this exellent application!