Mini Mouse Macro hits over 150,000 downloads.
To celebrate the milestone here are some Pro discount vouchers:
50%MMMPro (0 left)
25%MMMPro (0 left)
15%MMMPro (19 left)
Mini Mouse Macro is a great free mouse and keyboard recording macro. Mini Mouse Macro if different to other mouse macro's out there because it can actively record your mouse movements, clicks and keys. Lower standard macro's require you to actually enter the x and y position of your mouse and then ask you what to do.....Mini Mouse Macro recorder takes it to the next level by recording your actions in real time.
Another great feature of Mini Mouse Macro is the ability to save your macro's and load up whatever macro you need when you need it.
Certified 100% virus and malware free here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Mini-Mouse-Macro.shtml
Check out current reviews and feedback at the turnssoft website:
- Simple and effective mouse macro
- Automation for left click, right click, and keystrokes.
- Option to loop macro
- Certified 100% virus and malware free here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Mini-Mouse-Macro.shtml
- Free - really free (no ads, banners, or adware)
- Save and Load macro's
- Future support and updates
- Customize the display with slim screen options
- No installation required. Full standalone application exe
- Custom macro addition creation. Add whole words and sentences in a fraction of a second.
- Command line scripting for macro task automation
- In app script builder page
- Ability to schedule Mini Mouse Macro tasks with macro scripts
- Drag and drop or load Mini Mouse Macro save files into the macro list
- Hotkeys and quick launch properties
- Mini Mouse Macro PRO http://www.turnssoft.com/mini-mouse-macro-pro.html
It does exactly what it says without extra fill, makes it really quick to set up a working macro. Seemed to have some trouble with certain inputs, kept detecting same key multiple times in a combo (although I did solve this by pressing it more deliberately, so probably user error). -Loop counter could use a little fix, took a while to realize that you need to click the number (which does not look editable) to change number of times for it to loop. Very useful tool, Thank you for making this.
Great macro recorder! Easy to use single instance application that does not require installation. @cheyennemtnman Norton AV may require a exception be added for the file, my AV (Avast) didn't. It has been checked for malware - check the certificate in the description. Good feedback from the developer too. 5/5
Can not install because Norton will delete it because of malware status
Well i thought to use this tool for something I needed but at the end I found myself writing my own tool. This app eats away 50% cpu cycles drawing a popup window. It's to cpu intensive, if the coder update his code to make it faster it could be a nice tool. Now I really think its bad because such a simple function as timers and click coordinates should not be cpu intensive.
A very cool tool, works like a charm. Easy to understand, reliable output, decent support from author .... THANKS!!!