MiniMerge - "Merge files with dependencies."
MiniMerge allows easy files merging with its dependencies in a defined order.
It is lightweight and written purely in java.
Program is a great concatenating tool, especially when used for web development
build systems. It allows simply and efficiently merging JS or CSS dependencies
trees into single output files. Debug web pages can be easily created by using
MiniMerge listing page options and release files can be optimized by using
powerful excluding patterns.
For sources and detailed info, please go to the Qubit Products open source pages at git:
- CSS build tool
- dependencies tree listing
- multiple source base support (searching dependencies across many source bases)
- pure java software
- cross system support
- any text files support
- custom prefixing, suffixing
- multiple content filtering (merging mode)
- file listing only supported (instead of merging, simply list dependencies with desired prefixes, for example; list JS dependencies with "<script src='" prefix and "></script>" suffix to create html fragment file of JS dependencies - very useful for debugging)
- more coming
Be the first to post a review of miniMerge!