Projects joined MinGW-W64, and the new builds will be available on the MinGW-W64(https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64) site.
- std Thread support library
- std Atomic operations library
- Native TLS Callbacks
- Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- Multilib toolchains
- Cross-compiling from x86_64 for i686 and vice versa
Very nice MinGW build. All necessary parts included. Easy integration with Code::Block. Good support.
Great project! I like the installer too, its easy and stable. But how is MinGW-builds different from the official MinGW?