The mingw-w64 project is a complete runtime environment for gcc to support binaries native to Windows 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
- Compiler toolchain hosts natively
- Supports Native TLS Callbacks
- Supports Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows i386/x64
- Supports Multilib toolchains
- Supports bleeding edge gcc/binutils
Mingw-w64 works perfect.
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
very good project, thanks!
Excellent project. Your work is greatly appreciated. Thank you for providing regular updates to the latest GCC versions. I'm a C++ developer currently interested in learning and using the new C++0x features so being able to play with the latest builds is huge for me. Keep up the great work!
Most excellent toolchain, very responsive crew & community. We've moved all our Windows builds to MinGW-w64, and it's been a great relief so far.