The mingw-w64 project is a complete runtime environment for gcc to support binaries native to Windows 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
- Compiler toolchain hosts natively
- Supports Native TLS Callbacks
- Supports Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows i386/x64
- Supports Multilib toolchains
- Supports bleeding edge gcc/binutils
All I keep getting when I run ./configure is: configure: error: Please check if the mingw-w64 header set and the build/host op tion are set properly. configure: error: ./configure failed for mingw-w64-crt I also tried running it with --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32 Same results.
Very hard to install