The mingw-w64 project is a complete runtime environment for gcc to support binaries native to Windows 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
- Compiler toolchain hosts natively
- Supports Native TLS Callbacks
- Supports Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows i386/x64
- Supports Multilib toolchains
- Supports bleeding edge gcc/binutils
@martadrlik what about 7zip (www.7zip.org)? It can handle lots of compressed formats, including .tgz (tar gzip)
I am sorry, but why tar.gz? I really like simple things and tool for tar.gz is not integrated in Windows yet, maybe it's shame, but fact. It's forcing me to install something.
This rtl allows to run Windows apps on Linux, right?
Thanks for Mingw-w64, it's perfect!