The mingw-w64 project is a complete runtime environment for gcc to support binaries native to Windows 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
- Compiler toolchain hosts natively
- Supports Native TLS Callbacks
- Supports Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows i386/x64
- Supports Multilib toolchains
- Supports bleeding edge gcc/binutils
@martadrlik what about 7zip (www.7zip.org)? It can handle lots of compressed formats, including .tgz (tar gzip)
I am sorry, but why tar.gz? I really like simple things and tool for tar.gz is not integrated in Windows yet, maybe it's shame, but fact. It's forcing me to install something.