The mingw-w64 project is a complete runtime environment for gcc to support binaries native to Windows 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
- Compiler toolchain hosts natively
- Supports Native TLS Callbacks
- Supports Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows i386/x64
- Supports Multilib toolchains
- Supports bleeding edge gcc/binutils
hello, i guess you forgot to publish packages for 5.1.0, or are they still being prepared.
Nice for x64
Who is tell me for download,which cannot acquire.Is it required to pay?Thanks
If I select x86_64 during intallation, I do get a gcc that seems to be able to compile both 32-bit and 64-bit object files. However linking seems limited to 64-bit, since the libraries only come in one variant, e.g.: mingw64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib/libm.a. Is there any plan for this distrubution to become a true cross-compiler and support both compiling and linking into 2- and 64-bit executables? So that e.g. the -m32 flag would link with the 32-bit libraries and -m64 flag with the 64-bit libraries?