The mingw-w64 project is a complete runtime environment for gcc to support binaries native to Windows 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
- Compiler toolchain hosts natively
- Supports Native TLS Callbacks
- Supports Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows i386/x64
- Supports Multilib toolchains
- Supports bleeding edge gcc/binutils
Thanks to all the contributors of this excellent project! Enjoying dongsheng's daily builds - just extract and go.
Undefined symbols "CERT_NAME_BLOB" and "CRYPT_HASH_BLOB" in "mprapi.h" when compiling "poco-1.6.0-all" in Windows 8.1. Fixed the compile error by including "wincrypt.h" in "mprapi.h".
hello, i guess you forgot to publish packages for 5.1.0, or are they still being prepared.
Nice for x64
Who is tell me for download,which cannot acquire.Is it required to pay?Thanks