The mingw-w64 project is a complete runtime environment for gcc to support binaries native to Windows 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
- Compiler toolchain hosts natively
- Supports Native TLS Callbacks
- Supports Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows i386/x64
- Supports Multilib toolchains
- Supports bleeding edge gcc/binutils
This rtl allows to run Windows apps on Linux, right?
Thanks for Mingw-w64, it's perfect!
Mingw-w64 works perfect.
Mingw-w64 is good! Thanks.