MiModD is a software package for the analysis of next-generation sequencing (NGS) data with optimized usage of system resources and a user-friendly interface. For most model organism genomes it lets the user carry out a complete analysis from unaligned NGS read data to an annotated list of variants on a regular Desktop PC within a few hours. Its user-interface is beginner-friendly and designed to encourage geneticists to analyze NGS data themselves without the help of a trained bioinformatician.
- WGS analysis of model organism genomes on single PCs
- integration into an existing Galaxy installation with a single command
- example datasets for testing
- online tutorial and extensive documentation
- platform-specific bundled distributions (Ubuntu, MacOS) to run and test in a pre-configured Galaxy instance without installation
Be the first to post a review of MiModD!