miMas is an intuitive GUI tool for SQL query development and data browsing. It provides a common set of features across all databases and can be installed on any Operating System which has a Java Runtime available.
The tool uses JDBC drivers for connecting to a database. For most popular databases (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Cloudscape, PostgreSQL and Firebird), the JDBC driver is already included. For connecting to databases other than these, please refer to the tool's user manual.
- Auto suggest - Tables/Columns/Functions/Templates/Alias for SQL query building
- Tabs - Work on multiple queries or connect to multiple databases and schemas
- Queries - Preview queries, batch execution, parameterization, query templates
- Records - Edit, filter, sort, JSON/XML view, copy inserts, rows, cells and column values
- Intuitive and Beautiful UI - With two themes - Blue and Gray
- Query building - Build insert, update, delete and select queries using an intuitive UI
- Transaction support - Execute queries as part of a transaction with Commit/Rollback option
- Describe - Get table information - Primary keys, Foreign Keys, References, Index
- Ease - Keyboard shortcuts, syntax highlighting, matching braces, find/replace text
- Fast - Progressive retreival of records in sets, along with option to fetch exact
- Export (CSV / TSV / EXPDAT) and import data (CSV / EXPDAT)
- Workspace - Save and restore, save/load sql queries, load last tab state
- Configurable - Save connections and tool settings
- Power of JDBC - Common feature set across any database with a JDBC driver
- Tiny - Execution JAR file is small and it isn’t memory intensive
- Portable - OS independent, no installation required, supports ODBC drivers
- Security - Built using Java, hence runs in its own runtime environment
- Help - User manual for reference
Be the first to post a review of miMas - GUI tool for SQL developers!