MikroConf is a command line administration interface for Linux-based embedded systems (linux/uclibc/busybox), which can be easily extended with new administration modules using the Tcl programming language.
- Support for native in-line scripting in Tcl on the command prompt.
- Easily extended with new modules and functionality in Tcl.
- Automation of repeated tasks via parameterized macros (Tcl procs).
- Event-based configuration, through event-triggered Tcl procedures.
- Command output can be captured, filtered, manipulated, emailed etc.
- XML Description of commands, structure, syntax, and description.
- Integration with OpenWRT, through provided OpenWRT packages.
- Multiple concurrent user sessions
- Full use of the standard ANSI terminal features, e.g. colors
Be the first to post a review of MikroConf Router Configuration Interface!