midipiano chung is a standalone virtual midi acoustic piano synthesizer /expander with samples based sounds and originals dsps effects, connected to the choozen virtual midi input (up to 3 if any) and midiout(thru) ports of your computer.It is easily extensible by adding or modifying sound files (mp3,wav) in the /sounds/ folder.Works well as output for midi_chung player and midirec_chung recorder or an external usb midi master keyboard. It is written in compiled freebasic and uses fbsound(freebasic). Can run on a small netbook .
- source (.bas .bi freebasic files) is included in the zip file
- up to 128 notes polyphony / 15 channels
- works with mp3 or wav sounds
- originals dsps (keyrev,keytone(keys dependent),rev,equ,autovol,comp,velo,delay
- load,save effects settings, or presets(all settings)
- piano,piano1,...piano9 sampled instruments
- select midi input1,input2,input3, output(thru) ports
- 32bits all at once multi-dsps effects
- stunning sound with variation types (-7...+7)
- ideal as output for midi_chung or a usb midi master keyboard
- record your real piano and add new sounds
Be the first to post a review of midipiano_chung!