Edits and plays MidiFiles.
MidiEditor is able to record from any MidiInput. To create sounds use any Mididevice on your computer.
MidiEditor can edit all parameters in MidiFiles and is able to edit/create tracks, channels and events in existing files or files created by the user.
- Edit, records and plays MidiFiles
- Uses MatrixView
- Is able to be connected to any MidiDevice on Linux / WIndows
- Tracks, channels and MidiEvents can be edited easily
- Version 2.0.0: the behaviour of the Editor playing the files has been improved.
- Version 2.5.0: colors in the widget can be chosen as the tracks or the channels color
- Version 2.5.0; the instrument for each channel can be selected in an easier way. (in the channel list or via menubar)
There are no 3 star reviews.