Open Utility is series of Unix utility which is currently in development.currently it has a c compiler which is based on early unix c compiler.later versions like v1 or later has in build assambler and linker.it can be used in place of gcc it is good alternative of gnu c compiler
- full c89 support with c99 compliant.
- small in size,fast than major c compiler like gnu gcc
- single executable
- IEEE 754 Floating point support 32_64 bit
- platform win32_64 linux
- binary support pe elf
- processor arch support i386 (with MMX,486,pentium,pentium pro) and x86_64
- arm arch is currently on development
i like this c compiler because it is very good alternative of gcc.and in one executable we get all things how cooooooooool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tis compiler is sooo gooood very compact very fast man.i like it very much