mialib is a core library for game development and interactive graphics research, this has utility modules and defines a framework for developing graphical applications like games.
- Classes for Shaders, FBOs, Text Rendering
- Hight-level vectorial math
- Mesh simplification and disrete LOD (alpha)
- Scene management and octree subdivision
- Bullet Physics
- Built-in realistic realtime rendering engine using Defferred Rendering, Cascaded Shadow Maps, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, HDR Rendering, Custom Materials (alpha)
- Frustum Culling
- Resource management (alpha)
- Asymmetric frustum cameras for realistic 3d rendering and immersive virtual reality
Be the first to post a review of mialib!