The Perl 3D-extension of MFPic LaTeX package aimed to high quality draw of spatial objects, such as vectors, curves, bounded surfaces.
- Any MFPic command can be used with a 3D-arguments
- Draw part of surface or curve inside a given domain
- Stereo images (for left and right eyes separately) are easy to obtaine
- Visible parts of curve or surface are always in front
- Easy to draw perforated surfaces (like chess or strips)
- Curve along surface visible togather with it and can be dashed
- Customisable natural coloring with customisable lightings
- Point of view can be described in cartesian cordinates
- TeX macros can be used in picture code
- MPLables can be used
This package seems to be more powerfull than pgf/Tikz or pstricks 3D graphics. The essential restrictions are: - pdflatex only is supported; - perl and metapost required; - user need to expand memory of pdflatex and metapost for complicated pictures.