An R package for metrology. metRology provides classes and calculation and plotting functions for metrology applications, including measurement uncertainty estimation and (eventually) inter-laboratory metrology comparison studies.
- Plotting for Key Comparisons (dot-and-bar, consistency)
- Uncertainty evaluation using algebraic or numeric differentiation, with support for correlation
- Monte Carlo evaluation of uncertainty (including correlation for normally distributed variables)
- Classes and functions for location estimates for metrology comparisons
- Mandel's h and k statistics and plots for interlaboratory studies
- Support functions for an excel interface
Be the first to post a review of metRology!